Home Contact Advertise
Roza Cafe
Monday, 28 July, 2014, 13:18 ( 11:18 GMT )
Press Releases
Technology
Science
Book Reviews
Editorial/OP-ED



About Us

Radio Zone
Place your advert on The Tripoli Post - A3 space
Netanyahu Vows More Gaza Raids
13/04/2011 13:22:00
Israel says it would not stop short of taking any military action against the Gaza Strip after an Israeli fanfare alleged that firing of projectiles came 'from the coastal sliver's direction.'

Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu has been reported saying by Reuters: “We will not shy away from taking all the necessary action, offensive and defensive, to protect our country and to protect our citizens."

Claiming to be responding to attacks from Gaza-based locations, the Israeli military assaulted several areas across the enclave, killing three Palestinians and injuring around 34 others.

One of the wounded has been described as a four-year-old girl. Eight received injuries after shell fragments hit an ambulance.

The Tel Aviv regime has been recurrently bombarding Gaza ever since its 22-day war on the impoverished enclave in December 2008 and January 2009, which killed more than 1,400 Palestinians and inflicted a damage of $1.6 billion on the region's already-stagnant economy.

The offensives are often launched under the usual pretext of responding to the purported firing of projectiles, according to Press TV.

The Israeli hostility rages on while Tel Aviv refuses to lift an all-out blockade it imposed on Gaza in mid-June 2007 in cooperation with the recently ousted regime of Egyptian dictator Hosni Mubarak.

The siege has deprived the Gaza population of food, fuel and medicine, triggering stunted growth and malnutrition among most Palestinian children.

150 Palestinian Women, Kids Arrested

More than 150 Palestinian women and children were arrested by Israeli forces in a village near the northern West Bank city of Nablus, local officials say.

Hundreds of Israeli troops stormed the Awarta village after midnight and imposed a curfew after which they began rounding up the women, a Press TV correspondent reported from Ramallah.

While the Palestinian Authority condemned the abductions, the Israeli army continued to conduct house-to-house searches through the night.

The Israeli army has been conducting frequent raids on the village for the past four weeks, arresting scores of villagers following last month's murders of a family living in the nearby settlement of Itamar.

No one has been charged so far, with the military refusing to comment on the detentions.

Meanwhile, Israeli military bulldozers have also razed down at least two Palestinian houses in the village of al-Aqaba.
Comment:
"Cast Lead"......no........"Cast Depleted Uranium" The little babies didn't ask to be born with one eye.........or maybe the Askenazis intend it to be...
 

Equasitrian News
More Featured Articles
Libya: Etheni Government Denies It Transferred Authority to Maateeq Cabinet
The interim government of Mr. Abdullah Etheni has categorically denied that it in a way transferred any of its authorities to the controversial cabinet of Ahmed Maiteeq.

PM Etheni: Benghazi is First Line of Defense for Libya
"Benghazi is the first line of defense for Libya. If Benghazi falls, God forbid, all other Libyan cities would crumble down," says interim Prime Minister Abdullah al-Theni during a press conference in the city.

Libya Head of GNC Investigated for Possible Major Scandal Involving Two Women
Libyan General Attorney office is investigating an incident, captured on video and circulated on Facebook, in which the president of the General National Congress, Nouri Abu Sahmain was grilled by a questioner about why two women visited his residence at night.

Place your advert here
 

© 2014 - The Tripoli Post